Objective: To develop, document and detail the interior design strategy. To do this we will;
- Confirmations on timetable for moving forward and work required for detailed documentation from all team members. Conducting team meetings for all members to contribute to the development of the detailed design.
- Confirming the interior design strategy with the client and team.
- Design and documents for carpentry work joinery designs and details, including selection of materials and hardware.
- Design and documents for wet area designs and details & it including selection of tiles and sanitary ware.
- Selection of and document electrical, appliance and lighting selections.
- Selection of internal door fittings.
- Selection of floor finishes.
- Developing colour schemes for interior.
- Assist client with selections of loose furniture and window dressings.
- Client will work with us to identify their preferred selections in a timely way.
- Team members will work in a collaborative and cooperative way to help deliver a timely and proficient service.
- All team members – including the client! – will work to sign off on collective decisions.
- Meetings with clients in our office or at showrooms to review drawings and make selections as required.
- Schematic sketches, reference images & 2D AutoCAD working drawings, specifications and mood boards that demonstrate, detail and specify the desired approach to the interiors of the project.